15:30-24:00 UTC, Mon. to Fri.
Contact us (English Only)
A robot vacuum cleaner E30, a charging base, a remote and AAA batteries, a cleaning brush, 2 side brushes, a spare HEPA and sponge, a power adapter for charging base, a magnetic strip, 3M adhesive pads, a user manual, a user guide for KYVOL App and a quick start are included.
Yes, the robot vacuum can be connected to Wi-Fi. You can control the robot vacuum via Kyvol App after Wi-Fi connection.
Kyvol robot vacuum cleaner supports 2.4G Wi-Fi(transmission protocol: 802.11 b/g/n, frequency range: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz).
Yes, this robot vacuum supports 110V-240V.
The diameter of this robot vacuum is about 13 inches(33cm).
the height of this robot vacuum is 2.8 inches(7cm).
The dust bin is 600ml.
This robot vacuum can be fully charged in about 6 hours.
This robot vacuum can work continuously for up to 150 minutes at a time when used on hard floor.
Kyvol's Gyroptic™ navigation algorithm calculates the vacuum's relative position in a room in real time thus the robot vacuum can create a map as it cleans. Equipped with a high-precision gyroscope, E30 is able to "walk" in a more accurate zig-zag route while cleaning. Plus, the state-of-the-art optical flow sensor can help calibrate the navigation of the cleaner and increase the cleaning efficiency by nearly 30%.
When this robot vacuum finishes the cleaning or when the battery is low, it will go back to its station by itself.
This robot vacuum doesn't support virtual no-go zones; you can set no-go zones by boundary strips. If you would like to set no-go zones via App, please kindly check our S31 robot vacuum cleaner. It supports selective cleaning and virtual no-go zones.
Yes, our robot vacuum can automatically record its cleaning route, which you can easily check on the App.
Yes, it takes some time, but it will clean each room and edges.
It can escape if there is a small amount of wire or cable.
Yes, this robot vacuum can climb up to the carpet/floor mats, and keep working. It will automatically increase the suction power when it is on carpet.
This robot vacuum has advanced cliff sensors and the floors with a very dark color or black pattern could not interfere with it.
A little amount of water won't damage the robot, it will keep working. But if water flows over the wheel and gets in the robot, that will cause the robot broken.
This robot vacuum does not work with Apple Homkit, but it is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Nope, this robot vacuum does not have the mopping attachment. We suggest E31 robot vacuum cleaner as your choice, with the water tank and mopping module.
We suggest using the Kyvol App to schedule, which is much easier for you to set the time you want it to clean. If you use the remote control to set the schedule, it will run automatically at that time every day.
Yes, this robot vacuum has great suction power to pick up cat litter and pet hairs.
This robot vacuum has drop sensors, so there is no need to worry about it falling off stairs.
This robot vacuum has a large 600ml dust bin to hold more dust and dirt. Dust bin is washable and it is easy to take out the residual dust to clean.
Yes, the filter is washable.
You can set up to 7 schedules via Kyvol App.
There is no limitation on the number of App accounts.
This robot vacuum comes with a 18-month warranty. You can enjoy an extra 6-month warranty after registering your product from our official website.
1. Make sure you have switched on the Power Switch on the bottom of the robot and the robot has enough power.
2. Check if the Wi-Fi status indicator on the robot lights up and flashes quickly.
3. Please check the network connection status before connection and make sure you have paid your network fee in time.
4. When connecting, please make sure the robot, your phone and your router are close enough.
5. This robot only supports 2.4GHz networks, not 5GHz networks. If you have a router with dual frequency, please make sure you select the 2.4GHz frequency.
6. It's not recommended using the public WiFi networks, such as the WiFi network of apartment complex, subway, airport, hotel.
7. Do not use VPN or proxy servers for your WiFi network.
8. This robot does not support networks requiring authentication via web pages.
9. This robot does not support routers with hidden WiFi names. The WiFi name must be visible and recognizable by the phone.
10. It is recommended to use a combination of English letters and numbers for the WiFi name and password, not to use special characters to avoid failures caused by different input methods.
11. Please turn on location service/GPS on your phone and all the permissions required by KYVOL App.
step1. Install the AAA batteries into the remote. The default time is 12:00AM. Make sure the remote control is pointed at the robot vacuum when using.
step2. Time setup: Press the time setup button, and the time icon on the remote control display will flash. Time setup must be consistent with the local time. A beep from the robot vacuum indicates the successful setting.
step3. Cleaning schedule setup: Press the schedule setup button, and the HOUR&MINUTE icons on the remote control display will flash in order. You can only select from options of 15, 30, 45 and 00 when setting MINUTE. Make sure the option of AM/PM is set correctly. A beep from the robot vacuum indicates the successful setting.
step4. Schedule cancellation: Long press the schedule setup button for 3s, and two beeps from the robot vacuum indicate the successful setting. The schedule icon on the remote control display will be off.
Check if the charging contacts at the bottom of the robot vacuum and those of the charging base are dirty; if yes, wipe them with a cloth.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15:30-24:00 UTC, Mon. to Fri.
Contact us (English Only)